During 2000, APIW began a drive for Corporate Sponsorships in an effort to expand our organization’s goals and activities, enhance programs and events, and further fund the APIW Scholars Program.
Corporate Sponsorship provides APIW with a robust framework of professional and financial support that allows the organization to continue to fulfill its mission. Because of your financial contribution, APIW is able to serve its members and the industry by providing first class educational programs, along with networking, leadership and mentoring opportunities. APIW is also able to increase its social contributions through the APIW Scholars and Charity Fund. It is a very prestigious list of companies that we now count among our corporate sponsors.
Our current Corporate Sponsors include Aflac, AIG, Allianz, Aon, Amwins, Arch, Ascot, At-Bay, AXA XL, AXIS Re, Burns & Wilcox, Chubb, CIAB, Clyde & Co., CNA, Cowbell Cyber, Crum & Forster, Columbia University School of Professional Studies, Everest, Falvey Insurance Group, FTI Consulting, Gallagher, General Re, Great American Insurance, Guy Carpenter & Co., LLC, Intact, The Hartford, The Hanover, IAT, Karen Clark & Company, Liberty Mutual, Locke Lord, Lloyd’s, Markel Corporation, Marsh McLennan Agency, McLarens, MS Amlin, Munich Re America, Nuclear Electric Insurance, Peabody Arnold, Resilience Insurance, Safety Insurance, SCOR Re, Selective Insurance, Sioli Alexander Pino, Sompo International, Swiss Re, Tokio Marine America, TransRe, Verisk, Westfield and Zurich.
Your APIW Corporate Sponsorship will afford your company the following array of benefits:
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship:
- Opportunity to introduce twenty of your employees (who haven’t been exposed to APIW, benefits of APIW membership at no cost to you or them).
- Public acknowledgement and recognition of your organization’s commitment to supporting the advancement of professional insurance women and endorsing the highest professional standards for our industry.
- Help APIW give two (2) scholarships per year to young women specializing in insurance or risk management at St. John's University School of Insurance and the Katie School of Insurance at Illinois State University.
- Preferential opportunities for speaking and presenting at our luncheons and virtual events.
- Media and press coverage.
- Link to your web site.
- Special mention in APIW mailings and publications, tribute and signage at our events and your corporate name and logo highlighted on our web site.
- Exposure to major national and trade media.
- Ability to post job openings on APIW’s dynamic job bank.
- Visibility with over 650 successful, accomplished senior level women, with expertise in all aspects of insurance, reinsurance and related areas as well as the thousands of insurance professionals who attend APIW events.
- Perhaps most importantly, you will be acknowledged for promoting greater recognition of women’s achievements and advancing high professional standards.
Term of Corporate Sponsorship:
- Membership is annual
- Annual contribution is $5,000
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how you can become an APIW Corporate Sponsor, please contact
APIW Executive Administrator